About Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Makeovers
Why cosmetic dentistry?
"If you want to make a good first impression, smile at people. What does it cost to smile? Nothing. What does it cost not to smile? Everything, if not smiling prevents you from enchanting people". - Guy Kawasaki
Teeth are usually the first thing you notice when meeting someone for the first time. If the thought of smiling at a stranger makes you anxious or you're shying away from crooked, chipped or stained teeth, cosmetic dentistry is an easy way to fix your smile. Take a look at some cosmetic dentistry Warwick and Stanthorpe results in our smile gallery to see for yourself!
Teeth are tools we use every day, so it's perfectly normal to expect a bit of wear and tear. Over time our lifestyles can leave our teeth looking a little worse for wear.
Your cosmetic dentistry Warwick & Stanthorpe services
Cosmetic dentistry is a simple and pain-free way to get yourself that perfect smile. With the combination of techniques, tools and expertise available at Granite Belt Dental, your smile can be transformed. Smile makeovers can be achieved with:
- replacement of missing teeth with either crowns, dentures, bridges or implants
- repairing chipped or broken teeth
- teeth whitening
- reshaping teeth with porcelain or composite veneer
Contact us and transform your smile today!
We’re human& we’re here to help
Fill out this contact form and we’ll be in touch
Cosmetic Dentistry Warwick
Will Cosmetic Dentistry Work For You?
“If you want to make a first impression, smile at people. What does it cost to smile? Nothing. What does it cost not to smile? Everything; if not smiling prevents you from enchanting people,” - Guy Kawasaki.
Teeth are usually the first thing you notice when meeting someone for the first time. If the thought of smiling at a stranger makes you anxious because of crooked, chipped, or stained teeth, cosmetic dentistry is an easy way to fix your smile. Our teeth are tools we use every single day, so it’s perfectly normal to expect a little bit of wear and tear, and over time, our lifestyles can leave our teeth looking a little worse for wear. Cosmetic dentistry is a simple, pain-free way to get yourself that perfect smile. With an extensive combination of techniques, tools, and expertise, the team at Granite Belt Dental can transform your smile by;
- Replacing missing teeth with dentures, crowns, bridges, or implants
- Repairing chipped or broken teeth
- Teeth whitening
- Reshaping teeth with porcelain or composite veneers
If you’re wondering whether cosmetic dentistry is right for you or looking for a clinic specialising in cosmetic dentistry in Warwick, Granite Belt Dental can help.
A Few Things Cosmetic Dentistry Addresses
There are a number of procedures you can request at our cosmetic clinic that will give you the smile makeover you deserve.
- Teeth whitening. If your teeth are yellowed or stained, you may be a candidate for teeth whitening. This simple procedure can be done in the clinic or by using take-home teeth whitening kits.
- People with discolouration, chips, or marks on their teeth may need to opt for veneers instead of teeth whitening. While it’s a bit more expensive, veneers offer people the perfect white smile they’ve always wanted.
- Orthodontics/Invisalign. For some, orthodontics are necessary to fix or prevent dental issues that have the potential to cause issues later in life. However, for others, they’d like straighter teeth for purely cosmetic reasons.
- Bridges. Sometimes, a missing tooth doesn’t hinder the functionality of the other teeth, so people choose to leave a gap. In other cases, patients would rather get a bridge to fill the gap and improve the cosmetic appearance of their smile.
Questions To Ask Your Dentist Before Undergoing Cosmetic Dentistry
At Granite Belt Dental, we’re proud to be a leading cosmetic clinic, delivering premium-quality cosmetic dental services. We empower our patients to be 100% informed and educated on their procedures, so we encourage them to ask plenty of questions before undergoing any cosmetic treatments. Here are a few questions you can ask your dentist.
- Are my expectations realistic?
- Sometimes, the gap between your smile goals and your treatment outcomes can be disappointing if you’re not completely informed on what to expect from your results. Make sure you outline what your ideal smile looks like, and the team at Granite Belt Dental will strive to give you a smile makeover that matches that vision as closely as possible.
- What are my options within my budget?
- If you have a specific budget you need to adhere to, discuss this with your dentist before any treatments. Understanding your budget will help us develop a treatment plan that suits your unique needs.
- What cosmetic dentistry experience/skills does my dentist have?
- No matter what treatment you’re getting, you’ll want to ensure that your dentist has plenty of experience providing cosmetic dentistry solutions. Ask if they have a portfolio of past patients so you can see evidence of their work and go through their online reviews to see what past patients thought of their services.
- What are the risks of cosmetic dentistry?
- Any dental procedure, cosmetic or otherwise, carries small levels of risk, but no matter how minor they may be, you are entitled to understand the potential risks. If your dentist claims there are no risks at all, that’s a big red flag and indicates your dentist might not be completely transparent with you.
- How long will the results last?
How To Prepare For A Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure
So, you’ve booked yourself in at Granite Belt Dental for some cosmetic dentistry in Warwick, but you’d like to know how to prepare for the procedure. We’ve got a few tips to help us provide your treatment without a hitch.
- Make sure your teeth are healthy beforehand. A week or two before your appointment, come into the clinic for a clean and checkup so we can make sure your teeth are healthy.
- Grab some before pictures. You’ll want to compare your old smile with your new one, so take a few before photos for comparison. If you forget, there’s no need to stress; we’ll take a couple before we begin any work.
- Ask your last-minute questions. If you’ve got any concerns or questions about the treatment, there’s plenty of time to get some answers in the lead-up to your appointment.
- Get excited. Your dream smile is right around the corner, so you can start to get excited about showing it off wherever you go!
When You Need Cosmetic Dentistry In Warwick, Granite Belt Dental Can Help
At Granite Belt Dental, we’re proud to do things a little differently. We understand that dental visits can be a little overwhelming, so our team of qualified professionals do everything possible to create a calm, relaxing environment. Our state-of-the-art facility caters to all your dental needs, from routine check-ups to emergency dental situations. The team at Granite Belt Dental are passionate about providing comprehensive dental services to everyone who walks through our doors, and we’ll do our best to make sure your time in the chair is comfortable. If you need cosmetic dentistry in Warwick, contact Granite Belt Dental today.