Common Myths And Misconceptions About Cosmetic Injections
Do you want to look fresher and younger? We provide a wide range of cosmetic injectables (lip fillers, anti-aging treaments, and more) to Warwick, Stanthorpe, and surrounds. Cosmetic injections and treatments have been around for decades, but having ‘work done’ has been a bit of a taboo topic in most parts of the world. As celebrities and influencers become more open about their treatments on social media, the stigma around these procedures is slowly disappearing. However, there are still a few myths and misconceptions about cosmetic treatments floating around, so the Granite Belt Dental team is here to address them. Our cosmetic clinic offers a range of procedures designed to help you feel comfortable and confident in your own skin.
Why Get Cosmetic Injections?
People get cosmetic injections for so many different reasons, but each person’s reason for wanting to improve on their appearance is just as valid as the next.
- It’s non-invasive. Compared to cosmetic surgeries, injectables are incredibly straightforward and non-invasive, with no recovery time required. So you can get dermal fillers during your lunch break and be fine to work the rest of the day!
- It’s affordable. For those looking to have work done without breaking the bank, cosmetic clinics offer a range of treatments that are far more budget-friendly than surgical options.
- They’re relatively long-lasting. Cosmetic treatments like anti-wrinkle injections typically last for around 3-4 months, and the procedure to touch it up usually lasts less than an hour.
- They address your problem areas. Whether you’d like more luscious lips, to smooth out fine lines, or to tighten the skin around your neck, injectables can address as much or as little as you’d like; you’re in control of the outcomes.
A Few Myths About Injectables
As a leading cosmetic clinic in Warwick and Stanthorpe, the Granite Belt Dental team is here to address some common myths and misconceptions around injectable treatments.
- MYTH: They’re just for older people.
- People of all ages can enjoy the rejuvenating effects of dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections, and we help patients both young and old regain their confidence with cosmetic treatments.
- MYTH: Injectables are just as good as a facelift.
- While dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle treatments soften the face and add volume to the skin, there’s a limit as to what they can accomplish. If you’re looking to see significant results, you might want to explore other options.
- MYTH: The results of cosmetic injections are permanent.
- Typical cosmetic injections have results that last 3-4 months, and if you want to maintain the look, you’ll need to book another appointment.
- MYTH: If I stay out of the sun and avoid exercise, my injectables will last longer.
- There’s no evidence to indicate that sunlight or exercise impacts the longevity of cosmetic injections.
- MYTH: Injectables are painful.
- Everyone has different pain tolerances, and some areas of the face are more sensitive to pain than others. At Granite Belt Dental, we do everything we can to make your experience comfortable and painless.
- MYTH: It’s really obvious when someone’s had injectables.
- When the work is completed by an experienced, qualified professional, you often won’t notice at first glance if someone has had cosmetic treatments.
- MYTH: Injectables will freeze my face and make me look emotionless.
- If you seek an appointment with a qualified professional, your cosmetic work will often look very natural, and you’ll retain full function of your facial muscles, so you won’t look expressionless or frozen at all.
Why Choose Granite Belt Dental?
A dental clinic might not be the place you think of when looking for cosmetic or anti-wrinkle treatments, but the team at Granite Belt Dental are the experts at giving you the smile you deserve.
- We’re trained specialists. The team in our cosmetic clinic are qualified professionals with extensive experience in providing a wide range of cosmetic treatments and procedures.
- We want to get to know you. Everyone wants to feel confident in their own skin, but everyone has different ideas of what their best selves look like. Our team wants to work with you to find out what you do and don’t like about your appearance to help you achieve results that make you smile.
- Our team are very friendly. At Granite Belt Dental, we go above and beyond to maintain good relationships with our patients, so you’ll always feel comfortable in the clinic.
- We’re committed to transparency. We’ll step you through each treatment and procedure so you’ll always know exactly what to expect.
If You’re Looking For A Cosmetic Clinic In Stanthorpe Or Warwick, Head To Granite Belt Dental Today
At Granite Belt Dental, we’re proud to do things a little differently. We understand that dental visits can be a little overwhelming, so our team of qualified professionals do everything possible to create a calm, relaxing environment. Our state-of-the-art facility caters to all your dental needs, from routine check-ups to emergency dental situations. The team at Granite Belt Dental are passionate about providing comprehensive dental services to everyone who walks through our doors, and we’ll do our best to make sure your time in the chair is comfortable. If you’re looking for a professional cosmetic clinic, contact Granite Belt Dental today.